Fully Online/Accelerated Term Format
- Major: Teaching
- Degree: Master of Education
- School/College: Education
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall deadline: June 15
Spring deadline: November 1
Summer deadline: March 15
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- CV or Resume
- Personal Statement to address the reasons for pursuing the M.Ed. in Teaching degree
and the specialization selected. Specializations available are:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Literacy and Reading
- Multicultural Contexts in Education
- Project Based Learning
A Note from the Program
The M.Ed. in Teaching is designed for classroom teachers who already have initial teaching certification or its equivalent. Typical students have at least 3 years of experience and wish to continue their professional development through graduate education. Click "Apply Now" to begin your application.